FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Designers, Product Managers for carving out the right front-end architecture.
- Develop web applications that are secure, reusable, modular, and scalable.
- Develop robust, modular, and testable code
- Optimize frontend load times, debug rendering issues, and overall provide a smooth experience to the user.
- Work directly with UI/UX, Product, and Customer Success to help create impacting customer features as the product face of FlytBase.
Required skills and experience
- 3+ years of strong experience in building scalable and component-based UI architecture for the enterprise using Angular and/or any modern front-end framework.
- Implementing micro-frontends patterns using technology like NgRX, NgXS, and Web Components.
- Experience working in a complete Software Development life cycle involving analysis, technical design, development, testing, troubleshooting, maintenance, documentation and Agile Methodology
- Good understanding of REST APIs and Microservices.
- Should have an understanding of how resources are organized and how applications should align based on the same.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your application below!