FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Write and edit high quality content pieces including blogs, articles, social media platforms, webinars, product videos, presentations, emails, press releases, and the company website.
- Conduct keyword and topic research; create a content framework for each piece of content using SEO best practices and guidelines.
- Improve reach and readability by editing and repurposing existing content.
- Identify customer needs and recommend new content to address gaps in the company's existing content.
- Stay up-to-date with content trends, best practices, customer preferences, and technological advancements.
- Manage content calendars and ensure consistency of content across all platforms.
- Measure and report on content effectiveness, and optimize content based on internal and third-party analytics.
Required skills and experience
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing, English, Journalism, Engineering or related field
- 1+ yrs of proven content writing or copywriting experience
- Good knowledge of various content platforms such as social media, blogs, and print media
- A portfolio of the published content
- Ability to learn, and write about, new technical topics rapidly and accurately
- Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Hands-on experience with several Content Management Systems (e.g. WordPress, Webflow) is a plus
- Most importantly, very high attention to detail.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your application below!