FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- 3+ years of experience in end-to-end development and ownership of the team’s microservices, from design to production.
- Collaborate with Product Managers and Software Engineers to deliver complex products.
- Analyze and improve performance, scalability and stability of FlytBase products, environments and tools.
- Continuously learn and evaluate new technologies in the everlasting effort to perfect our products.
- Ability to design and develop complex components independently, dealing with advanced architectural issues.
Required skills and experience
- Proficiency in back-end frameworks like ExpressJS.
- Experience in developing applications and services using Agile/Scrum development methods.
- Good understanding of REST APIs, Web Sockets and the web in general.
- Sound understanding of databases like Mongo DB.
- Experience in micro-services and/or micro-frontend architecture.
- Experience with Nest.JS
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or submit your application below!