FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Be curious, and have a hunger to learn new things & be comfortable with ambiguity, failing in a safe environment, and getting out of your comfort zone.
- High level of taking initiatives as a leader and a “make it work” ethos to successfully bring a product design from conception to launch with minimal supervision
- Meticulous eye for detail and the ability to execute every component with quality and a sense of entrepreneurship.
- Demonstrate and defend your design choices. Your choices should be informed by the overall product plan and your design concepts and thoughts (i.e. color theory, visual weight, etc.)
Required skills and experience
- Bachelors/Masters Degree in Product Design or equivalent
- Previous history demonstrating a close collaboration with web developers.
- Experience in creating content and/or designing SaaS applications with compliance to WCAG 2.0/2.1 AA guidelines.
- Knowledge of creating Design Systems & implementing them.
- Product Thinking, User Research, UX Design, UI Design, Interaction Design, Wireframing, Prototyping, Illustrations, etc.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or submit your application below!