FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Designing and developing test automation scripts for a web application (Angular) using test automation guidelines.
- Identify, analyze, and create detailed records of problems that appear during testing, such as software defects, bugs, functionality issues, and output errors, and work directly with software developers to find solutions and develop retesting procedures.
- Supporting the development team and software engineers during the development and testing phase to ship high-quality products.
- Creating detailed, step-by-step documentation of test procedures to ensure replicability and compliance with standards.
Required skills and experience
- Experience in Automation Testing with Cypress, Selenium, or similar end-to-end testing tools.
- Experience with Regression, Sanity, Smoke testing, API, and Backend testing.
- Experience with non-functional testing, performance, and vulnerability testing.
- Experience with Agile development methodology (e.g. Scrum)
- Has experience working in product teams, more specifically mobile and web consumer-facing products.
- Load Testing, Performance Testing, API Testing.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your application below!