FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Collaborate with hiring managers to set qualification criteria for future employees
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Conduct initial phone seens to create shortlists of qualified candidates
- Track hiring metrics including time-to-hire, time-to-fill and source of hire
- Host and participate in job fairs
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
Required skills and experience
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook, Github and Stack Overflow
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Good written and verbal communications skills
- Team spirit
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, or submit your application below!