FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Storyboarding, editing, composting, rendering and other post-production processes.
- Brainstorming and developing campaigns while working with the marketing team
- Remaining flexible in dealing with changing schedules and multiple points of view.
- Curating motion graphics videos whenever needed
- Turning ideas into a comprehensive creative brief
- Working on layouts and the overall presentation of a campaign
- Ideating and assembling recorded/raw footage into a finished project that is suitable for digital consumption.
- Providing files to necessary vendors like a digital printer etc.
- Input music, video commentary, subtitles, graphics and effects.
Required skills and experience
- Adobe Creative Suite.
- Blender/Cinema 4D or any other 3D software, that would be an added advantage.
- Keeping up with new trends, pop culture and memes.
- Bringing elements together, like color, imagery, and text, to convey a message.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or submit your application below!