FlytBase is a deep-tech startup that provides hardware-agnostic software solutions to automate and scale drone operations. It is the world’s first Internet of Drones Platform (IoD) that allows seamless & cloud-connected deployment of intelligent drone fleets for a variety of business applications. The team comprises young engineers and designers from top-tier universities such as IIT-B, IIT-KGP, University of Maryland & Georgia Tech, and with deep expertise in drone technology, computer science, electronics, and robotics.
The company is headquartered in Silicon Valley, California, USA, and has R&D offices in Pune, India. Widely recognized as a pioneer in the commercial drone ecosystem, FlytBase won the Global NTT Data Innovation Contest 2019 in Tokyo, Japan. FlytBase graduated from the Cisco LaunchPad Accelerator Program in 2017 and was awarded the TiE50 Top Startup award by TiE Silicon Valley.
Role and Responsibilities
- Talk, give consultation, and propose the best drone solution using FlytNow, FlytZip and FlytAPIs.
- Qualify & nurture leads from across the world, and convert MQLs to SQLs to paid customers, while tracking conversion rates, timelines, cost of customer acquisition, etc.
- Build & explain the business case for FlytBase B2B SaaS offerings (FlytNow, FlytZip, FlytAPIs), develop & refine sales collateral (eg. presentations, white papers, case studies, blogs).
- Work with Drone Solution Providers (DSPs) and partners across the world to help them with techno-commercial proposals, tenders, docking station hardware, and enterprise integrations.
- Effectively use sales tools such as CRM, mail tracking, conferencing, content sharing, contract management, etc.
- Analyze the competitive context for FlytBase SaaS offerings.
- Leverage BI tools to track and optimize relevant SaaS metrics.
- Provide market and customer insights to SaaS product managers & marketing teams.
Required skills and experience
- Have an undergraduate degree in engineering and can demonstrate 0+ years of full-time experience in enterprise SaaS marketing & sales.
- Have a problem-solving mindset -- come up with ways how drones can solve customer's problems.
- Are experts in SaaS metrics, growth hacks, uncovering ICPs, minimizing churn, maximizing LTV.
- Are willing to be held accountable for lead generation and/or revenue targets,
- Are available for a full-time role based in Pune
- Can be effective in an extremely fast-paced environment
- Are able to work evenings and weekends to coordinate across time zones and meet deadlines
- Love to close sales and ready to work with customers 24×7!
Note: MBA degree is not required. Drone/Robotics/IoT/AI/SaaS industry experience is a plus.
This role comes with an annual CTC that is market competitive and depends on the quality of your work experience, degree of professionalism, culture fit and alignment with FlytBase’s long-term business strategy.
What you'll get:
- Fast-paced startup culture
- Hacker mode environment
- Enthusiastic and approachable team
- Professional autonomy
- Company-wide sense of purpose
- Flexible work hours
- Informal dress code
How to apply?
To apply, send across your CV with a cover letter to email@example.com, or submit your application below!